To elevate, inform and unleash a community of energised believers to own and drive the future of women’s football.
Leverage the unique opportunity presented by co-hosting the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023™ to become Australia’s largest community sport to reach gender parity by 2027.
OUR GAME PLAN
Our Game is our platform and Legacy ‘23 is OUR GAME PLAN to realise a truly meaningful legacy and enduring benefits of co-hosting the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023™.
For YOU, for ME, for us ALL.
- 50/50 gender participation by 2027
- Increased female representation in key roles including leadership and coaching
- Progressive pathways for the next generation of talent
- Inclusive facilities to meet surging community demand
- And greater access for our CALD and all abilities communities
Hosting the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take OUR GAME to the next level.
- Increase awareness and visibility of women and girls in football through storytelling that celebrates, and fosters a culture that welcomes more women and girls to our game.
- Facilitate access to participation opportunities by communicating the resources and programs that can assist women and girls to become involved in the game.
- Transform how women and girls see themselves, their involvement in football and provide an opportunity for them to shape and own what the future looks like.